To translate, simply enter text in Norwegian language to the original text window, select Estonian target language, the translation provider, and click Translate.
The Norwegian online translation may give you pretty good translation results. But you can try to make the translation even more accurate by using the back translation feature. Try to re-write the original text or to choose other words, and see if the back translation shows translation close to the original text.
How to use the Translation service
- Select Norwegian to Estonian translation direction.
- Use spellchecker to make sure your text is error free.
- Choose the translation provider by clicking on the providers tabs.
- Press Translate.
- Hit the TTS Voice icon to listen to the original or translated text.
- Open the back translation window to check the quality of translation.
- Print translation if you need a hard copy of your online work.